Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

Hi



I am 14



and I'm entering highschool and I am tired of my boring straight brown long hair.



I still want it long, but i want to do something different to it.



I was gonna get layers and side bangs but my friend said that the layers would make my hair look shorter, even if the longest layer was as long as my hair is now. i don't want my hair to look shorter.



and my brother and his friend said that i wouldn't look good with side bangs becuase my head is to small.



so now i don't know what to do.



I don't want to cut ANY length off my hair



but i want to do something different to it



i mean, i was willing to cut part of the length off for layers, but i still want my hair to be as long as it is now.



can you give me advice as to what i should do with my hair?



i want a new style for highschool



thanks in advance



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

okay for one all that layers will do to your hair will make it LOOK thicker and add more of a volumed look to it. i just got through with my first year of high school so i've already been through this. lol. i think that fringed bangs would be great. you can either pull off cute or sexy even.



plus i dont know how you feel about dying you hair but you could do that also. like maybe go for a reddish brown or a more dark blonde.



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

curls are sexy



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

I have weensy head, too. I wear my hair with a LOT of volume, and bangs/fringe help disguise a narrow temple and small forehead. My doc was shocked when he mesured my head circumference. My hair is a great disguise....



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

you should get some highlights. maybe a dirty blond color or caramel color.



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

Check out this website...http://www.thehairstyler.com/



I just used this site to help me decide on a hairstyle...i had really long hair, and wanted a cooler summer cut and this really helped me out. You can totally play around and see what will look good.



If you do not want to check out this site, here is something to consider. Is your hair thin? If you cut your hair into layers with the shortest layer starting around your cheekbones, it will make your hair look fuller and thicker. Also, if your shortest layer is around your cheeks, you will still be able to pull it back into a barrette for those bad hair days or a sleek ponytail. Good luck starting high school.



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

I recommend you this hairstyle. You can do the cut as long as you want to. The bangs will look good on your small head.



http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

I would suggest cutting very long subtle layers into your hair while still keeping the length. Maybe to change it up a bit you could try having it cut a little shorter in the back and have it angled down longer toward your face. (subtly is the key)



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

OMG! i just did the whole layers look without losing any length.



trust me.... it turns out AMAZING!!!



if you have thick hair then it really takes about 290384234 pounds off your head.



and side bangs... im not too sure they'd look good with layers.



good luck!



Hair crisis!!! PLease heLp! I need adviCE!?

I don't personally think it makes your hair look shorter. However, It depends on how drastic your layers are. If you don't want your hair to look short, go with like a choppy look and don't get drastic layers.



I like when hair comes all to a point in the middle of your back.



Hope I helped and good luck!



-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment