Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whats a good hair style for me?

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc201...



Something not too short so i can put up



Whats a good hair style for me?

You know you'd be better off going to ask professional hair stylists. If you looking for free advice, just be warned they may be deceitful.



My advice which is just an my opinion, go to a beauty salon where the people in it are coming out with the appearance of the girls and women you admire.



Whats a good hair style for me?

You have really cute hair, what about getting some long layers cut in, and some natural carmel highlights? No major change is needed.



Whats a good hair style for me?

Straight with blond tones in it. Layered around the front would look great x



Whats a good hair style for me?

I would keep it long, but get some natural light brown highlights. Also I would see about getting some layers. you could also try to straighten it. Good Luck



Whats a good hair style for me?

Dye your hair to a Bruntteish color hair and It will fit your wavy hair perf!

No comments:

Post a Comment