Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do girls like a mans hair style.?

long, short etc...



How do girls like a mans hair style.?

Buzz cut like David Beckham. I think that is so cute. Or a little longer with side swept bangs or a mohawk. Idk...I like a lot of them. But no long hair! That's nasty.



How do girls like a mans hair style.?

just don't go shaved



How do girls like a mans hair style.?

short and spikey



How do girls like a mans hair style.?

As a man's barber, I do a lot of what is know as Collegiate or Ivy League cuts on younger men... This is a bit long and messy, but the basic style.



http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/...



How do girls like a mans hair style.?

umm..I don't know about other girls but I loooove the "just rolled out of bed" look..the hair shouldn't be too long, it's..well it's not nice..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment