Friday, November 13, 2009

What after care products should I use for chemicall straighten hair?

Im a guy and Ive just straighten my hair- I had my short curly thick hair straighten but got no idea what brand shampoo/conditioner/ gel, hair paste or what eva styling products I should use for chemically straitened hair,



Im after products or products in Australia that I could buy that can take care of chemically straightened hair.



Also, are there other products that I should NOT use on my hair.



Sorry this is first time Ive straighten my hair.



Thanks



What after care products should I use for chemicall straighten hair?

if you use chemicals to straighten your hair, then your shampoo/conditioner should be for chemical straightened hair. shampoo/conditioner bottles are labeled for each hair type....permed/relax/dry/damaged/spilt end control...you may have to play around with a few before you find the one you like...ganier fructis(probably spelled wrong) is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment