Friday, November 13, 2009

What is the best hair style for me??

ok i have brown hair down to about the middle of my rib cage, it is naturaly curly and medium (in thickness) i usual straten it but some times if i cant i will just put some moose in it and go, it is layered, long layers, so what should i do, should i get side swept bangs should i get it cut shorter, i want a change but i dont know what to do, can some one help me please????



What is the best hair style for me??

I had long hair, down to the top of my panty line. I chopped to about the top of my bra line in the back and layered it starting at my chin. Looks great on me.



What is the best hair style for me??

what ever kind you like



What is the best hair style for me??

side swept bangs ... im thinkin about gettin them too



What is the best hair style for me??

get a relaxer so that it's alot easier to manage then just blow dry giving as much volume as possible to define each layer. If you've been sraightening try not to flatten because your hair is so long! you will look like a witch (no offence)



side swept bangs would definately be a plus! They can be sexy when styled correctly



What is the best hair style for me??

I think side-swept bags would look cute, but i don't know if you should get it cut 'cause i've never seen your face. But I guess the side-swept bangs depends on your face, too.



Sorry i couldn't help much!....or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment