Friday, November 13, 2009

I have shorter hair then jes from rock of love, but i was wondering if my hair would still spike lik

What do i use in my hair to get it to stay spikey all day. What do i do once I have bought all the right things. How do i style it like hers???? HELP!



I have shorter hair then jes from rock of love, but i was wondering if my hair would still spike like hers??

Bedhead spritzer or freeze, or Mudd from HSN %26amp; QVC



I have shorter hair then jes from rock of love, but i was wondering if my hair would still spike like hers??

i would think shorter hair would be easier to spike. lighter weight= less gravity.i was on her myspace looking for answers about her hair. lucky enough, one of her blogs was about her hair. first flat iron your hair. jes uses aquage paste then backcomb hair.. but she says that if you want to to stay all day, use joico spiker blast spray. i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment