Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm bored of my hair style!?

i want to change my hairstye...but i dont want to cut it shorter wat shall i do?......n if i cut it short ....school teachers..will tell me to tie a pony or smthing like tht....so wat shall i do???



I'm bored of my hair style!?

get it trimmed and angled.



I'm bored of my hair style!?

Pictures would help



I'm bored of my hair style!?

pictures please but other than that get it layered



I'm bored of my hair style!?

get it trimmed or colored you could also get bangsor something like that



I'm bored of my hair style!?

Try styling it differently or dying it a different colour.



I'm bored of my hair style!?

yh your a school child like me



im sick and tired of my hairstyles aswell



have you tried doing messy buns?



or 2 piggy tails?



I'm bored of my hair style!?

you could get layers and side bangs...it looks really cute like that. if i had pics i could give ya more info



I'm bored of my hair style!?

you could dye it,get layers or mabye get side bangs or bangs



I'm bored of my hair style!?

you should get a bob they are so cute and there are so many different kinds so just try it



I'm bored of my hair style!?

try pulling it up into a messy pony tail.



then teasing and hairspray-ing the acctuall pony tail part.



push your hand the oppisite of your roots on the top of your head to loosen some ends.



i like the other ideas too.



getting layers and side bangs make your hair more intresting.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment