Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help give me a make-over?

Hi ya'll.... My name is Mallory. I am a big girl. At around 260 pounds. I get depressed and feel i need a make over. Will you help me. My hair is dark reddish brown. The back is long but has stray hairs that fly up everywhere. My mom says i have straw hair. its like it suppose to be curly but someone brushed the curl out leaving it frizzy. My bangs i didnt know what to do with so i just chopped them in differant layers which now looks like i have spiked bangs. sorta like in my avatar. I need some make up to wear to. what colors should i get? should i dye my hair? what color? what hair style make a chubby round face look smaller? shorter hair makes me look fatter. my bangs start almost at the back of the top of my head and spike to the front. how to get rid of that? also where to buy cute clothes for big people? i just fit into knit pants and big t-shirts. anyone got any size 20-22 jeans for sale or cute 2x shirts? help!



Help give me a make-over?

I honestly couldn't tell you what color you should wear or if you should change the color of your hair without seeing you in person or a picture.



I like Cover Girl products. They are inexpensive and work well.



You need to know that you are beautiful no matter what size you are. Beauty has no names or labels. If you believe that you are beautiful then other people will see it as well.



I suggest try out differant shades of lip sticks, blushes, foundations until you find the one you like. Maybe even have a make-over party. See if you have a Mary K in your area. They organize make up parties.



Help give me a make-over?

I suggest Frizz-Ease for your hair, just follow the directions on the bottle. It should give you shiny healthy looking hair. Don't dye or perm it, it always makes it frizzier, but the salon will tell you anything....



I NEVER use a brush. I have fine, blond wavy hair. I use a wide comb, good hair product and 'got 2 b' brand spray for good hold.



Not to sure about clothing, but Target seems to carry the same line for all sizes. Don't dress "trampy" or too old. That's never flattering.



Try L'OREAL mineral foundation and blush. Any brand waterproof mascara and liner pencils. A nice lip pencil to color lips with balm over the top for condition and shine.



I was over 200 pounds 8 years ago and have gotten down to a healthy 135 (I'm 5'9" tall). It was a gradual process of cutting calories, making better food choices, eating smaller portions getting away from the screens and moving my BUTT! and handling my own insecurities and depression. The more I lost the more complements, the better I felt. It was hard, but it can be done. The pitfalls are everywhere - mostly other people eating crap where I could see! Get some support, I walked my A** off with a Friend.



You are beautiful on the inside, cause God don't make junk. You need to let your light shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment